Your web-browser is very outdated, and as such, this website may not display properly. Please consider upgrading to a modern, faster and more secure browser. Click here to do so.
Why is the book so successful? Because, as in EVERY FUCKING GOOD STORY, 2 completely different sides bump into eachother. It's thrilling. A book about an experienced girl who meets Mr Grey is a far more uninteresting story than that. It wouldn't sell
5 Ways 50 Shades Could Still Have Been Compelling Without Involving Christian Grey Dropping The Ball on Educating Ana About How Kink Works:
- Ana and Christian meet at a munch. Ana is new to this shit but eager to learn, Christian has had several past subs who he liked but ultimately didn’t click with. Christian and Ana work out a dynamic together that includes exciting new things as their relationship evolves.
- After a couple of dates with Ana and determining that things are fairly serious, Christian shows Ana his Red Room of Pain. Ana has a lot of misconceptions about kink that Christian clears up, and they slowly incorporate kink into their vanilla sex life as Ana realizes that hey, she actually enjoys this.
- Ana is an experienced submissive, Christian is a newbie dom. Tension as Ana teaches Christian to find his own way to be dominant while still maintaining their power dynamic.
- Ana is a newbie domme, Christian is an experienced sub. Ana learns about herself and what she likes through her hot, kinky sex with Christian.
- Ana is an experienced sub, Christian is an experienced dom. Drama is derived from an asshole in the community, from them trying something new and having it go wrong in some way, from having to keep it from their families, from their car breaking down with a tentacle chair with tying points in the trunk, from literally anything else but “yeah, go check out Wikipedia, Ana, that’s all the education I’m going to give you.”
Oh, my, look how easy that was.
you look fucking stupid in a dress, DUDE
come closer one second
okay close enough
i have a simple question: which of us is wearing a crown?
that would be me.
do you know what this crown means?
it means i look fucking cute
and you’re the human embodiment of a sore butt
now as your fucking queen, i royally declare
that i am beautiful and you are a listerine enema
Page 1 of 1942